Foundation CGI collects data about you:
- when you fill in a form on foundationcgi.com
- when you email or call us
- when you browse foundationcgi.com
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a service. In particular for the following reasons
- Providing you with a quotation.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- If you opt in to receive our newsletter, we may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to opt-in for our newsletters
- If you have previously opted-in for our newsletters, you may change your mind at any time by using the links in the newsletters, by writing to us or emailing email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is a European privacy law that came into effect on May 25th 2018. Established by the EU Parliament, the GDPR regulates how individuals and organizations can obtain, use, store, and remove personal data. The data protection principles include the following requirements
- Personal data must be processed in a fair, legal, and transparent way. It should only be used in a way that a person would reasonably expect.
- Personal data should only be collected to fulfill a specific purpose, and it should only be used for that purpose. Organizations must specify why they need the personal data when they collect it.
- Personal data should be held no longer than necessary to fulfill its purpose.
- People covered by the GDPR have the right to access their own personal data. They can also request a copy of their data, and request that their data be updated, deleted, restricted, or transported to another organization.
If you, as a EU citizen, want to request copy of your data or request that we have amend or delete it you can do so by writing to us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.